My friend is an innovator and awsome humor sense
by satish nair
Be an Innovator, Creator and Adaptor to Change like ………. Satish Nair
I know a great person, I feel, he is an innovator, creator and motivator to whoever meet him, interestingly, he is my friend too, who is not a professional, though well educated, as per the present day career norms and though the professional qualifications is really a requirement to scale up to the top, he is not a thorough certified professional, but even in spite of his this inopportune position, his mannerisms, his thinking process and infusing the values and the ability to energize others, his actions represent the professionalism truly, the methodology he applies in various issues, people wonder whether anybody can be this much energetic and enthusiastic in his ways and means to lay his footprints wherever he goes. He is always there with the part of solution. He is scaled to the ladder and positioned in good emplacement in his organization, where he can lavishly enjoy his life without much difficulties, however his hunger for acquiring knowledge seems to be ceaseless. He always looks for innovation, creativity, novelty in his both personal and professional life as well as in others lives too.
He encourages everybody around him to be innovative, apart from his colleagues, they always readily following his footprints. He makes amends to his style and the team members, who is a driving force behind already a dedicated team. He works hard, not by sitting on the computer for long and pushing the mouse all across the table, but by discussing and deliberating many different things (even some are not his subjects) with many people, rather just reading whatever he can and surfing the internet. He roams around, here and there seeking tremendous ideas to innovate and create, and then to generate and implement. He has excellent managerial qualities, enterprising leadership acumen, but his quality to make changes in self and in others, is amazing and should be a benchmark, an example to many of us. He is very much contradictory to many managers, who works in the conventional ways of paper pulling and pen pushing for so many years, their obsolete methods never allow them to change, which style nowadays many doubts have any value to be added.
His examples shows us the fact that a knowledge-intensive person with continuous innovation and change, every person can be a real leader as a benchmark to inspire thousands around him. If you have the desire and willpower, you can become an excellent innovator and creator. Leaders develop through a never ending process of education, self-study, training, and practice. There are no generally accepted, prescribed 'steps' to becoming a great leader. Rather, there are key leadership tips that, in my opinion, all successful leaders demonstrate, and that he always follows:
1. Respect the organization and focus on building trust by talking honestly. There is nothing like people respect and being honest. Keep in mind that being honest frees us to be real. Not only do honest people have stronger, better relationships with others, but their honesty makes them better people and it makes our world a better place.
2. Be a visionary and prioritize values. By paying attention to both of them – vision and values, team will understand what's important in the business. You should assess people according to two criteria their current performance and their values. These values - are vital to establishing an effective organization. Employees want to be part of an organization that has purpose, direction, and values, and offers useful work.
3.Learn to deal with people, to be able to change your model and to have an ability to be innovative, creative and adaptive to change. You can start by creating a change management team or lead position to select and adopt a methodology and improve the organization's understanding of the value of change management. Empower these individuals to educate managers and project team members on change management techniques.
4. To connect everybody – especially customers, partners, and colleagues and strangers as well. If you really want to solve a problem, go to the front line people and give them your ear. New ideas are born here and should be nurtured to provide the business with continual sources of new approaches. Sometimes you can be in tough with the people, who never ever linked to you, may be you are only exchanging mails or some mistaken calls or though other friends.
5. To understand his and his teams’ strengths and weaknesses. Your job as a leader is to know how to play to those strengths and lift the game of the others on the team.
6. Be technically proficient through relentless learning. As a leader, you must know your job and have a solid familiarity with your teams’ tasks, for which not necessary to be techno savvy. This will help the team members to understand how they contribute to achieving key business objectives. In addition, good leader should express appreciation (can also be rewarded) for good points made by others.
7. Seek responsibility and take responsibility for the actions - Search for ways to guide your organization to new heights. And when things go wrong, analyze the situation, take corrective action, and move on to the next challenge.
8.Sign up to big, bold goals. A bold goal provides a preliminarily measure of success for everyone in the company. Goals must be realistic, easily understood, achievable, and the result oriented by team work. No one wants to be stuck in a dead-end company going nowhere...or a company headed in the wrong direction. They want to be involved with a winner! And your people are the ones who will get you to that goal. You cannot do it alone!.
9. Get along with the worries with humor sense : Always should think broadly and boldly (in front of anybody), as if nothing permanent, if there is a beginning, then there should be an end, worries are small small roadblocks, which can be removed with planning, and corrective ways, as there is every problem has a solution, however seek the solution from the routes and do not feel ashamed to seek help from others.
I introduced you a gem of a personality (Sorry I can not give you his name, but he is every where near and around you, you can recognize him – I can only say he is a smart and cheerful personality), now your turn to observe him and follow his paths and to become an innovator, creator and be having the necessary changes you are going to make in your lives.