FREE Career eBook
Shine At Work: Your 30-Minute Guide
So, what are the things you need to do to shine at work? Is there a short cut to that promotion you are looking for? Are you thinking about shining at work? For those of you who are familiar with the theme of this site, you would know that here you won’t find any quick fix.
However, shining at work is easy if you bring the right attitude, enthusiasm and action. Nothing beats a focused mind, a determined attitude and resolve for acting upon that conviction.
If you have all these ingredients, then your answer to that question - “how to shine at work?” would be easy to answer. There are attitudes and guidelines you can follow in order for you to shine at work.
Reading these though, would not help you shine at work. For some of you, some of the tips included in this FREE Career eBook would act as a reminder. Yet, others may pick up a gem or two. But remember that to shine at work, you need to DO. Do not just read and expect to shine at work. Read and put some of it into action consistently.
In this FREE eBook,Shine At Work: Your 30-Minute Guide you will read about:
- How to SHINE and gain that promotion you want
- Career Enhancement Tips for First Jobbers
- Career Advancement Tips for Freshies
- Positive Work Behaviors
- Career Success Factors
- Career Booster: 5 Attitudes in The Workplace to Get You Ahead
Bring the right attitude and this will be a quick read for you to shine at work.
You can view SHINE At Work: Your 30-Minute Guide online by clicking here, or you can download download the pdf file here, which you can read on your computer at your leisure.
You need to make sure you have the current version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader (this is free, too.) Click here to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader. A new window will open so you can download without leaving this page.
If you have any problems downloading or viewing these ebooks, send us an email and we'll send the ebook to you as an attachment; email@example.com.
GIVE THIS FREE ON YOUR SITE
Do you think visitors to your site will benefit from these FREE articles and eBooks? You have full permission to distribute in your ezine, website, blog, forum, RSS feed or print publication and/or distribute it as a free bonus with other products, provided it is left completely intact, unaltered and delivered FREE and not be sold.
What we ask is to include the FULL Resource box or SIG line provided below in your distribution and to make the link active/linkable with no syntax changes.
If you run a community newspaper, or any newspapers for that matter – free or otherwise - you can use these free career articles as a column before the classifieds job opportunities section. It helps add value to your readers. Or if you are running a career center and send newsletters out, you can also use these free career articles in your newsletter. Lecturers have used these free career articles for their English, Management and other classes. It is up to you how you want to use it, as long as the article remains intact. After all, we did create this site to be helpful to others.
We will continue to add more free career articles here you can reproduce. Do check out this section often.
1. Job-hopping: How It Affects Your Career Success
2. 5 Effective Work Habits For Fresh Graduates
3. Achieve Career Success with 5Ds?
4. Top Five Habits for Career Success at Entry Level
5. Career Success Tip: The Zen Way
6. How To Get Promoted : 9 Obvious and Often Not Practiced Tips
7. Getting Promoted: Advancing Career in a Sustainable Way
8. Lifelong Learning Attributes for Career Advancement - Perspectives from Chinese Proverbs
9. Career Promotion Advice: How to SHINE and Gain the Promotion You Want
10. Career Enhancement Tips For First Jobbers: 3 Key Tips to Grow Your Career
11. Career Advancement Tips for Freshies: 5 Quick Advice to Help You Grow Successfully
12. Positive Work Behaviors: 8 Straightforward Tips For Moving Up The Corporate Ladder
13. Career Success Factors: 5 Simple Ways for a Career Boost
14. Career Booster: 5 Attitudes In The Workplace to Get You Ahead
15. Stress Management Techniques: The Top 5 To Cultivate to Succeed at Work
16. Stressed Out With New Responsibilities? Here Are Simple Stress Management Tips To Help You Cope in Your Early Career
Career Success Recipe For Newbies
SHINE At Work: Your 30-Minute Guide
Resource Box/SIG line:
Long Yun Siang or Long, as he is popularly known runs http://career-success-for-newbies.com with his wife Dorena as their way of paying it forward. Their website – based on their real life experience - provides tips, tools and advise for newbies pursuing career success.
For latest updates on our articles and free career ebook, click here.