by Satish nair
My suggestion is that first of all to find out why people at all engage in office politics, there may be reasons,
1. They are not satisfied with their profile/work allotment -you can evaluate a person and work allotment can be done accordingly.
2. Create a harmonious environment for working, infrastructure and other such facilities.
3. Whenever somebody performs above/at par his level, try to appreciate him - it is a motivation for him to furtherance.
4. Encourage the team work, where everybody feels equality among them.
5. Try to do not impose them with one's ego, bossism, dislikeness etc.
6. Whenever there arose a problem, try to calm down it initially, don't allow to grow further.
7. Boss's visit to people's places (home)/office is also helpful.
I think job satisfaction is the key to ones indulgence in wrong.
Comments for My Suggestion
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Appreciation at Work - Ideas & Suggestions.
101 Great Ways to Enhance Your Career
3 years ago, I was invited to participate as a contributing author together with 100 other career experts to create a book called 101 Great Ways to Enhance Your Career. In my chapter, Work Attitude, I discuss how you need to define your attitude at work as critical step to career success. I recommend you invest in a copy. You will be getting career advice up close an personal from some of the best people in their fields like Brian Tracy.
101 Great Ways to Enhance your Career Today!
Over 100 of the World's Leading Career Experts have joined together to give you the complete collection of 101 insider secrets that show you how to instantly and positively enhance your career! In this new book, experts including Tory Johnson, Laura DeCarlo, Brian Tracy, Charlotte Weeks, Long Yun Siang will give you quick, simple and proven Career secrets. To learn more about this special offer go here: 101 Great Ways to Enhance Your Career
This month, we bring you new articles based topics suggested by you. We hope to be able to give you tips and suggestions, and provide answers to your questions that you will find helpful.
If you are new to this site and don't know where to start, start here by reading our most read articles.